I got quite a bit done today...let's see:
* Read email and blogs, and noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 225: 1869 Deed of Land in Taylor County, Iowa from Ranslow and Julia Smith to Devier Smith had posted.
* Got on the Mondays With Myrt panel (see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39XLNqpzayo) and contributed a bit to discussions on Pennsylvania Death Certificates and DNA results.
* Researched and wrote How to Put a Family Tree on Ancestry Member Tree With Media Items.
* Printed off the CVGS Newsletter, made the mailing labels, and off to the UPS Store to publish the newsletter and get it in the mail.
* Home by 2 p.m. to read, work a bit in Pennsylvania Death Certs on Feather and Remley persons, added content and osurces to the database. Then added some Remley data to FamilySearch Family Tree.
* Tried to figure out how to print a Portrait Tree in Family Tree, and ended up writing Changing the Preferred Photo in FamilySearch Family Tree.
* Went in at 6 p.m. to watch the Padres on TV, ate dinner, read the paper, finished by Alex Hawke novel, and came online when the rain delay happened after 7 innings. Pads beat Colorado 6-1 so 40-49 on the season.
* Online at 8:30 p.m. to read, answered email, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.