These were not full genealogy days - sort of hit and miss.
1) Saturday, 5 July:
* Read emails quickly, and off to the Men's breakfast at Marie's at 8 a.m. Home by 9:30 a.m. to read blogs, note that Surname Saturday - DUNHAM (England > Holland > Massachusetts > New Jersey) posted, and write Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Your Father's Mother's Patrlineal Line and set it for later.
* Worked more on the Ancestry Hints - downloaded several, and found the early Watertown vital records and downloaded some pages. Original those!
* We left at 1:40 p.m. for the trolley station, got to the tin Fish at 2:40 p.m. for lunch with Joan, and into Petco by 3:30 p.m. Game started at 4:15. Pads led briefly, made some mistakes, and lost to Giants 5-3 in 10 innings.
* Home by 9 p.m. to read, check Facebook, answer email, and didn't do anything useful. Didn't journal either! Genealogy this day was 4.5 hours.
2) Sunday, 6 July 2014:
* Read email and blogs, finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 29 June to 5 July 2014 post. We went off to church at 9:30 a.m. and were home by 11:30 a.m.
* Read, worked more in Ancestry Hints, and went in at 1 p.m. to watch the Padres game.
* Read the paper, took a nap, and read my book. Padres lost to Giants 5-3 and didn't lead at all. Now 39-49 on the season. Drat.
* Online to read and check Facebook, but power outage at 4:17 p.m. caused me to reboot. We went off to pick up Ruth at 5:`15 p.m. for her birthday dinner. Went to the Barbecue Pit in NC. It's close and Linda can eat there.
* Home by 7 p.m. to read, and finished up the CVGS Newsletter. The wrote the Amanuensis Monday post. Checked Facebook, read blogs and email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.5 hours.