I worked all day, and took most of the evening off from genealogy.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Tuesday's Tip: FamilySearch Family Tree Curriculum.
* Watched Tom Kemp's Family Tree Webinar and checked out Tom's presentations on slideshare
* Researched and wrote Searching for Ranslow Smith Information on Mocavo.com.
* Edited and practiced my Family Tree presentation, then worked a bit in the Ancestry Hints and captured a number of good records for the database.
* Wrote Top 10 Family History Online International Resources Survey Results, then did some more Ancestry Hints.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch the Padres game, eat dinner, read the paper, read my book, water the front lawn, and wash the dishes. Pads lost 2-1 to the Rockies. Wasted another good pitching performance. Now 40-50 on the season.
* Online at 9 p.m. to read, answer email, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook and write this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.