This was a very full genealogy day - the highlight being the CVGS picnic at the Brocks house.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote After the Wedding at Gram and Gramps -- Post 313 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and Rabbit Trail - Where Was Aaron Seaver's Land in Grand Blanc, Michigan and set it for later.
* We packed up and left for the picnic at 10:45 a.m. Got there right at 11, and they had the tables set up under awnings and shades. There were about 35 there. We drank, talked with everyone, and ate lunch. Hot dogs, brats, and hamburgers, beans, plus salads, fruit and desserts. Great work! Then there was sharing about ancestors who served in the military - about 15 shared. Tacoma the horse made an appearance and some of us fed him carrots and apples. What a beauty.
* We were home by 3 p.m. and watched the 9th inning of the Padres game - Lincecum no-hit them again, and Giants won 4-0. Now 34-45.
* Online at 3:30 p.m. to read, check Facebook, answer email, and write Geni.com Relaxes Privacy Rules - A Good Thing. Added James and Hannah (Rich) Richman to Geni.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner and watch TV news. Online again at 6:30 p.m. to read, then transcribed more from the murder trial, and added Seaver data to the database from Pennsylvania Death Certs 1906-1944. Lots of good content and sources. Need to do Carringer, Auble and Vaux also. Checked the FS Family Tree Reference Guide. added some things to the Links page.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.5 hours.