This was an all genealogy day, except for after dinner...
* Read email and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 220: 1851 Canada West Census for Alexander Sovereen Household.
* Worked in WikiTree doing the DNA attachment, and wrote WikiTree DNA Confirmation Aid Results and set it for afternoon after corresponding with them. Noted that The 1858 Murder Trial of Mortimer Seaver - Post 12: The Defense Testimony Ends, and the Prosecution Rebuttal Testimony posted.
* Worked for several hours adding content to the Family Tree presentation, and made the handout. Now I need to practice and get the timing right.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and did some searching in Mocavo. Wrote the 52 Ancestors post for Friday.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, and then mowed the front yard and watered. Cooled off, and watched the Tony Gwynn memorial until 9 p.m.
* Read blogs and email, checked Facebook, then worked in Ancestry adding content and sources. Got through Hallett.
* Wrote this post. genealogy today was 10 hours.