Only two more days and we're off to Jamboree! I wish I was all prepared but i'm not. Oh well.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Tuesday's Tip: Use Ancestry.com Card Catalog to Find Records and Publications for a Specific Locality and then Adding GEDCOM Information to FamilySearch Family Tree - Post 2: Comparing GEDCOM Data with FamilySearch Family Tree Data and set it for later in the morning.
* Went up to the pharmacy to get twine and twist ties. Home by 11 a.m. and read, then answered email, checked Facebook, and worked on the CVGS Newsletter. Added three more pages worth, so I'm about 70% done. Still little input from the board members. I have things to do on Wednesday, not going to finish this until after we get back from Burbank and getting the blog going again on Monday.
* Researched and wrote Geni.com Says I'm Related to Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis! But i'm not. Ho hum. Another dream shattered.
* Went out and collected about half of the side yard bush branches and used the twine to tie them up into bundles for the trash. Also removed the pavers for the easy rose bed...
* Wrote four posts for the weekend. Went in for dinner at 5 p.m. and read the paper and watched TV news. We left at 6 p.m. to take food to Nellie, then to Cold Stone for ice cream, and home by 7. I worked on the other rose bed pavers - got two up but there's no hope for the other six - they're too close to the house. Tried to put the two back down but they're messed up.
* Came in to watch the Padres game, and tied the fume bags with the food up. Got all of them tied, then put the freezer food in bags too and back in the freezer. We threw out a lot. Padres lost 4-1 to the Pirates, so now 26-33. Fading,.
* Online at 10 p.m. to read, check Facebook, add to the Best Of post and write this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.