There was absolutely no progress made on genealogy research today...too busy with everything else.
* Read email and blogs, and wrote All Dressed Up at the Beach -- Post 310 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and then looked for Social Media and Technology syllabus and article material for my round table at Jamboree.
* Ate lunch and left at 11:15 p.m. for the bank and library, visited John's group for awhile, then to the Board meeting. That dragged on. Left early at 1:30 p.m. to come home for the phone call.
* Tried to access the Ancestry presentation but got two BSOD when I was able to get on. They emailed the presentation material and I called in on the phone. That worked. Interesting topics - not what I expected, a big announcement coming on Thursday morning.
* Wrote Mocavo has 14,975 Marriage Collections, Including Massachusetts Tan Books! Don't know how many though.
* Went out and got the pavers the way I wanted, and scraped bark to permit tenting around the water pipe. Watered the front, and got bird feeders down and stashed in the back.
* Went in to watch the Padres game and read the paper. Went to dinner at El Pollo Loco and then to Cold Stone (second night in a row) and home to watch the end of the Padres game. We beat Pittsburgh 3-2 with one hit, a bunt single. Their pitchers walked 9 and hit one. So no 27-33.
* Got the remaining bags in the refrigerator and stuff in them. Took some non-perishables to the car and others on the dining room table. Ran out of bags. Packed for the trip. Put out the trash. Whew! Almost ready now.
* Came in and read, noted that Live-Streamed Video Sessions at Family History and DNA Day at Jamboree (5 June 2014) posted. Wrote another post. Added to the Best Of post. Printed off some of the syllabus material - will read on the train. Not sure how good mobiles are going to work in the presentation rooms. Checked Facebook. Wrote this post. genealogy today was 7.5 hours.