World War I started 100 years ago tomorrow. It's been an amazing century since.
* Read email and blogs, noted that 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks - Week 26: #33 Abigail (Gates) Seaver (1797-1867) posted and transcribed more and wrote The 1858 Murder Trial of Mortimer Seaver - Post 13: Testimony Ends, Closing Arguments, and Judge's Charge and set it for later.
* Worked in WikiTree on DNA and wrote WikiTree Populates the Unified Family Tree With My Y-DNA and mtDNA Results and set it form id-afternoon.
* Feel like I wasted several hours reading Facebook, adding folks to Geni.com, etc. Wrote the Surname Saturday post and checked FamilySearch Books for tomes for some of the ancestral surnames. Found several for Norfolk County, Ontario.
* Worked in the database for awhile, adding sources and media from downloaded vital records in RI and Mass. Even found Donna's death notice on Tributes - gave me a birth and death date. gotta check there more often.
* Went in for dinner at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, then back online at 6 p.m. to read and write the SNGF post.
* Went in at 7:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and then read my book. Got the laptop out and had to reboot to get all of the kinks out of it. Checked email and blogs. Pads lost 2-1 to D-backs - did get 6 hits though. Now 34-46.
* Online at 9:45 p.m. to read, check Facebook and write this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.