This was not an all genealogy day - the Padres game intervened...for the good, too!
* Read email and blogs, checked Ancestry and FamilySearch too.
* Cleaned out my society bag, and left at 9 a.m. for the SDGS meeting in San Carlos. got there by 9:30 a.m. and talked to Del, Paul and Diane, and snagged some cookies. Del started at about 10:15 and gave two excellent presentations. Left at 12:45 p.m. for home.
* Home by 1:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game vs. the Mets. Read the paper, got a needed nap, and check my phone by the time the Pads won 5-0 on a two hitter. So now 29-39 and still in last place.
* Went in at 4:30 p.m. to check email, Facebook and blogs, noted that Surname Saturday - LNU (resided Richmond County, N.Y.) and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - What Did Your Father Love To Do? posted.
* Went in at 6 p.m. to watch TV news and eat dinner, then did the dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and check several ancestors for content to be added in the database. Added a few sources and media. Spent awhile in Eastham VRs in The Mayflower Descendant without finding many Dills. I know they're there, but on the "other" film!
* Worked in database adding content and sources from Ancestry and AmericanAncestors. Got almost through the Gu surnames. Solved some problems.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. genealogy today was 7.5 hours.