I stayed home today, but not because it was Friday the 13th. I had big genealogy plans but managed to procrastinate a bit.
* Read email and blogs, added several more pages to the Flipboard magazine, and wrote My Flipboard Magazine for "Randy at Jamboree 2014" and set it for later. Noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 24: #31, Mary Jane (Sovereen) Kemp (1840-1874) posted (written on Thursday).
* Answered email, checked Facebook, and wrote three posts for the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog. Watched Michael Leclerc's talk on New England on the Jamboree streaming video.
* Transcribed more of the murder story and wrote The 1858 Murder Trial of Mortimer Seaver - Post 4: Testimony of 10 More Witnesses but set it later in the afternoon.
* Worked in the database adding content and sources sort of randomly...managed to get over 52,000 sources finally. Added to the Best Of and Jamboree blog compendium during the day.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to read the paper, eat dinner and watch TV news. The Padres game was delayed by rain, and started at 6 p.m. I watched into the 7th inning, and then came in and wrote the two posts for Saturday. Went back to watch the last inning and the Pads lost 6-2 to the Mets. 5 straight losses, now 28-39. Drat.
* Checked Facebook, blogs and email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours. Wrote 8 blog posts too.