The Ides of June - and Father's Day - were upon us today.
* Read email and blogs, then finished the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 8 to 14 June 2014 post.
* We went off to church at 9:15 a.m., and were home by 11:45 a.m. Watched the rest of the Padres game, we lost 3-1 to the Mets. Lost 6 of 7 now.
* Went in at 1:30 p.m. to work on the database. Added some of the collected book sketches to file folders, and added some content and sources from them. Transcribed a will and wrote the Amanuensis Monday post.
* We left at 4:40 p.m. for dinner at Cafe Lamaze. Had an ice dinner, took some pics and posted them on Facebook, then had dessert at ColdStone.
* Home by 6:45 p.m. and read email and blogs, transcribed more of the murder trial and wrote a post for Monday, then worked in the database - finished off the G surnames. Up to 52,091 source citations.
* Checked Facebook, read blogs and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.