Only 7 days left in June! This was a genealogy day for me, and then my Padres won tonight in San Francisco with Linda at the game with her brother.
* Read email and blogs, and noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 223: Inventory of John Able (1780-1831) of Sussex County, New Jersey posted.
* Got in the green room for Mondays With Myrt by 8:40 a.m. and we got started at 9. It was going fine until the good father hijacked the broadcast for 30 minutes, and then Myrt lost her Internet and the broadcast ended automatically 10 minutes later. Surprised us all. Oh well. Gave me some free time.
* Wrote and posted FindMyPast Acquires Mocavo, Mocavo Provides Free U.S./ Census Indexes. Wrote a post on the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog too.
* Wrote the SDGS program review and sent it off to Diane. Answered some email.
* Worked on the presentation for several hours and finally got to the end. Not sure how much to keep or add in the middle. I guess we'll see how it goes!
* Noted that The 1858 Murder Trial of Mortimer Seaver - Post 10: More Defense Testimony posted. Checked Facebook. Did some searching on Mocavo. Tallied the Record Hints on FS Family Tree. Found and saved some probate records for John Able in 1818 in New Jersey, and also for Phillip Row in 1817 in New Jersey. Checked the other ancestors but found no more in the NJ collection.
* Went in for dinner and to watch TV news. Online at 5:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and did a whole panel of AMT Hints for Amy Oatley's ancestors. Mostly R.I. vital records. Saved them, renamed them. Need to move them to the To Be Filed folder.
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres-Giants game. Linda was there with her brother. She called at 8:40 p.m. when we were ahead 3-0, and we won 6-0 in the best game of the year. She wore Padres gear and rooted hard, i'm glad she survived! Her brother was not happy, embarrassed. But that's OK. She'll be home tomorrow night.
* Online at 10:15 p.m. to read, check Facebook, and write this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.