It was a fairly full genealogy weekend - more so on Sunday than Saturday.
1) Saturday, 21 June 2014:
* Read email and blogs, then off to the CGSSD meeting for the Ancestry.com SIG and Jamie Mayhew's land records talk. Couldn't get the laptop to connect with Internet. Bummer.
* Home by 12:30 p.m. to read, noted that Surname Saturday - POILLON (Belgium > colonial New York) and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Summertime Fun as a Child posted.
* Worked a bit in the Mass VRs I downloaded previously, added sources, media and content to the database.
* Went in at 4 p.m. and took a short nap, and we left at 4:40 p.m. for dinner at Black Angus, followed by Cold Stone for dessert. Home by 6:45 p.m. to read.
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game. We lost again to Dodgers 4-2, so now 32-43 on the season.
* Online at 10 p.m. to check Facebook, finish up to the Best Of post, and went to bed. Genealogy this day was 7.0 hours.
2) Sunday, 22 June 2014:
* Read email, and we left at 8:15 a.m. to take Linda to the airport for her visit with Paul and Deb. Home by 8:45 a.m. to read, and started work on the presentation. Got quite a bit added, maybe it's too detailed though. Drat.
* Had lunch, noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 15 to 21 June 2014 posted, went in to watch the Padres game at 1:10 p.m., got a nap, read the paper, and Pads lost 2-1 to Dodgers, so 32-44 now. Watched soccer game too, US almost beat Portugal in World Cup, tied 2-2. Drat. Had dinner, watered front yard.
* Online at 6 p.m. to write two posts for Monday, then worked in MyHeritage - got the last 24 Find A Grave record matches done, and noted some SSDI ones still to do. Then into Ancestry for awhile to add sources and contents in the H surnames.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy this day was 8.0 hours.