It wasn't a real big genealogy weekend - real like interfered with doing a lot of research or writing.
1) Saturday, 28 June 2014
* Read email and blogs, then packed up and left at 9:40 a.m. for the FamilySearch Library in Mission Valley for the SDGS RootsMagic users group. There were only 8, Larry led it, and I contributed a bit. I spent some time adding content to Family Tree.
* Home by 1:15 p.m. to read, noted that Surname Saturday - LNU (colonial New York?) and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Summer Vacation as a Kid posted.
* Worked a bit more in Family Tree before going in to watch soccer, read the paper, and take a nap.
* We left at 4:30 p.m. for the trolley at Palomar, track torn up...single track to F Street, delayed us. Got to Tin Fish by 5:45 p.m. had dinner with Judy and Dan, and in Petco Park by 6:30 p.m. Got our fedora hats. Pads lost 3-1 in another snoozer. now tied for 5th with Snakes. I think we're 3-6 at Petco this year.
* Home by 11:15 p.m. to read, but didn't journal. Genealogy this day was 5.5 hours.
2) Sunday, 29 June 2014:
* Read email and blogs, and finished up Best of the Genea-Blogs - 22 to 28 June 2014. We went off to church at 9:15 a.m. and home by 11:30 a.m. Watched tennis for awhile, then the Padres game, and read the paper and took a nap. Pads won 2-1 over Snakes, so back in 4th place, now 35-47.
* Online at 4 p.m. to read, wrote three posts on the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog. Answered some email. Went in at 5:25 p.m. to eat dinner and watch TV news.
* Online at 6:15 p.m. to read, work on the Amanuensis Monday post, then found another probate record in Sussex County NJ. Wrote the Amanuensis Monday post. Wrote Latest News From the Chula Vista Genealogical Society and answered several emails.
* Worked in Ancestry adding sources and content for Auble folks. also looked in AncestryDNA matches for several surnames.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.