I did some research, some writing and a lot of TV watching today.
* Read email and blogs, and finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 18 to 24 May 2014 post. Worked a bit in the downloaded Loucks and Proper books. Didn't add any data to the database yet.
* We went off to church at 9:20 a.m., and were home by 11:45 a.m. to watch the end of the Indy 500.
* Online at 12:30 p.m. to read, and edit the research log for Bethel's problem.
* Went in at 1:15 to watch the Padres game. Read the paper and took a nap. We won 4-3, now 23-28, and 2-4 on the homestand.
* Online at 4:15 p.m. to work more on Bethel's problem and presentation. Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner and watch TV news.
* Online at 5:45 p.m. to continue working on Bethel's problem. Finished that and started on Pam's problem. Wrote several blog posts for Monday and posted CVGS Program on Wednesday, 28 May: Genealogy Research Panel.
* Checked Facebook, started a new blog, started the next Best Of post, and workesd in Ancestry.com and Find A Grave for awhile adding content and sources to the database. Down to Nathaniel Green now.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.