The heat's on now...gotta finish up the mini-presentations by Tuesday night. And then the Padres lost. Drat.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Honoring Our Ancestors Who Served on Memorial Day posted. Found out that Mondays with Myrt was cancelled.
* Worked on Pam's problem, and added more to the Research Log. Noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 220: 1882 Deed of Land in Louisa County, Iowa from Mary and Louisa M. Carringer to Richard Richards posted.
* Worked some more on Pam's problem, and edited the other two. Did Diane's first one and sent it to her.
* Worked on my Newton challenge, and wrote Was My Thomas J. Newton Related to Gershom Newton of Cambridge, Vermont?
* Went out and started on the side bushes. Tough, broke my clippers, need loppers or chain saw. Worked on rose bushes too. Watered the back dirt.
* We ate dinner, and watched TV news. Went in for 30 minutes to work on adding some of the Kemp images to the database, and found more Canada census records on LAC.
* Went in at 6:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, and found it was in the 5th inning. We lost 7-5 on a walkoff homer to Arizona.
* Online at 8:45 p.m. to read, answer email, and work in Ancestry adding sources and content. Got through the Greens. Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.