Two weeks from now Jamboree will almost be over...
* Read email and blogs, and noted that Surname Saturday - REIFFENBERGER (German states to colonial New York) posted. Found some FamilySearch books to look for at the FSL, and wrote them down. Saved one to the computer that I found.
* Left at 9:40 a.m. for the FamilySearch Library in Mission Valley, and worked on the computer for 30 minutes - found some useful books for my Kemp line. Put them on the flash drive.
* At 10:30 attended Chris's class on RootsMagic for SDGS. We talked a bit about making lists for a specific cemetery, and also about the interface with FamilySearch Family Tree. Talked to Becky afterwards for awhile. Drove home through North Park, they're tearing up 30th street. Saw lots of Victorians but not any like ours.
* Home at 1:20 p.m. to eat lunch, then work on Jane's problem - made the presentation. Have more to do on the other two. Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Go On a Genea-Scavenger Hunt posted. Had computer problem - slow and then wouldn't restart - did a restore which took awhile. Went out and mowed/trimmed the back yard.
* Went in at 4 p.m. to watch TV and take a nap. We had dinner at 5 p.m. watching TV news. Watered the front plants.
* Online at 5:30 p.m. to read, check Facebook, work on the Kemps - used some of the material found today, added some sources to baptisms and burials from the book. They matched what Cheryl had found years ago.
* At 7:15, went in to watch the Padres game, read the paper and my book, and washed dishes. Pads lost 3-2 to the Cubs, so we're at 22-28.
* Online at 9:50 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.