I missed journaling here on Monday - we went to the Padres game and got home at 11:15 p.m. Padres won 6-5 in 12 innings over Royals, we stayed through 10. Needless to say, I blogged a bit on Monday, and was on Mondays With Myrt, and not much else.
On Tuesday I blogged and not much else also. I could just stop there, but...gotta write something!
* Read email and blogs, wrote Tuesday's Tips - Genea-Vlogging on YouTube and then researched and wrote Looking for Cousins in MyHeritage Smart Matches - Post 2: Communicating With a SmartMatch and set it for later.
* Added some Kemp families from the Family Tree to my database to try to find more cousins.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, and then explored myOrigins on FTDNA site. Wrote Received the myOrigins DNA Estimates from FamilyTreeDNA and set it for later.
* Noticed the weather station wasn't working, and found the sensor unit on the ground outside. Found user manuals online and an hour later had the two units working. Checked Facebook.
* Went in to watch TV news and eat dinner at 5:30, then online at 6 p.m. to write two posts for Wednesday morning.
* Went in at 7 p.m. to help Linda with the refrigerator cleanup, and then watched the Padres game while reading the paper and then my Brad Thor book. Pads lost 3-1 to the Royals in 10 innings. Pads now 15-19 on the season.
* Checked Facebook, started the NGS post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.