It was not a big genealogy weekend for me - the normal blogging and the Padres games, plus church.
1) Saturday, 3 May:
* Read email and blogs in a hurry, and off to Marie Callender's for breakfast with my Men's Bible Study. Always good there, it seems.
* Home by 9:45 a.m. to read, note that Surname Saturday -- MORGAN (Wales > New Amsterdam > New Jersey), and pack up my laptop.
* Left for Bonita library at 11:15 a.m. for the CVGS meeting, couldn't set up in the room until 12 noon due to previous meeting. Got started about 12:10 p.m., and did my RootsMagic 6 Workshop #3 to about 15 attendees. Some good questions, hopefully some good answers!
* Got home by 3 p.m., packed up the takealong bag, and we were off to the trolley station at 3:15. Got to the Tin Fish by 4 p.m., had fish and chips, and into Petco around 5 p.m. Padres lost 4-3 to the D-backs, and it wasn't that close, 4-0 in the 9th and we had winning run on base at the end. A really boring game until the last inning.
* Got the 9 p.m. trolley, so home by 9:45 p.m. Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - How Many Cousins Do You Know You Have? posted. Read everything, checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and was done. Genealogy today was 5.5 hours.
2) Sunday, 4 May 2014:
* Read email and blogs, finished up the Best Of post.
* We went off to church, and stayed for the lunch.
* Home at 12:30 p.m. to read, note that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 27 April to 3 May 2014 posted. Started moving useful files form Downloads to file folders.
* Went in at 1:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and took a nap. Pads won 4-3 in the bottom of the 9th. Pads now 14-18, pitching OK, hitting weakly.
* Online at 4 p.m. to read, print off Padres tickets, and move more files around.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner and watch TV news. Went out at 5:30 to mow the front lawn and water.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, answer email, work in the database a bit on Devier Smith, transcribe a deed and write the Amanuensis Monday post, and then worked in the database adding content. Got into the Gif surnames. Now 51,470 sources.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.5 hours.