It was pretty much an all genealogy day - missed the Padres game, just as well, they lost 8-0. Drat.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Lyle L. Carringer, U.S. Marines Reserves -- Post 306 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted. Wrote a post for the afternoon.
* Went off to lunch at McDonalds at 11 a.m., thence to the library and joined John's meeting in progress. Went to the CVGS Board meeting and it cost me 2 cents. Boring. Wastes too much time.
* Home by 2:30 p.m., nice and cool so I spent an hour trimming the rose bushes and clearing one of the beds and most of what's against the house so they can tent the house next month. Got several thornpricks for my hard work.
* Online at 4 p.m. to read, noted that SDGS Meeting on Saturday, 10 May Features Gena Philibert-Ortega and Dear Randy: How Can I Make an "Interesting" Descendants Report For my Family? posted.
* Watched several of Myrt's AmbushCam vlogs, and worked on the National Genealogical Society (NGS) 2014 Conference Blog Compendium post.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper and watch TV news. Put the trash out, and helped Linda, then washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, write two posts for Thursday, and worked on the CVGS Newsletter for May. Got about 75% done in just over an hour.
* Checked Facebook and Google+, checked Mocavo for recent databases (really hard to do), and answered some email. Added to the Best Of and NGS posts. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.