This was a really busy day and it wasn't all genealogy.
* Read email and blogs, and noted that Betty and a Friend in the Garden -- Post 309 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted.
* Packed up the laptop, and left at 9:30 a.m. for the doctor appointment, we talked a bit about genealogy. Stopped at the pharmacy for my prescription and then to McDonalds for lunch and the library. Sat in on John's group for awhile, then went into the auditorium at 11:40 to set up for the Stump the Chumps program.
* Virginia (moderator) and the four panelists sat on the stage, I had the laptop with the slides for the screen for 7 of the 9 problems. It went pretty well - we took 90 minutes for 9 problems. The audience seemed to get a lot out of it too.
* Got a new book and was home by 2:45 p.m. Read a bit, noted that Merging Profiles on WikiTree had posted, and took a short nap at the keyboard. Felt good!
* Wrote "Advice to the Ancestry-Lorn" Thoughts After the "Stump the Chumps" Meeting.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV news and eat dinner. Back online at 6 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and answer emails.
* Went in at 6:40 p.m. to watch the Padres game. They were down 8-0 after one inning, 10-0 after 2 innings, and lost 12-6 to Arizona, who seemed to hit everything where we weren't.
* Onlnie at 8:45 p.m. (couldn't stand to watch it anymore), checked Facebook, read email and blogs, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.