This was a pretty full genealogy day, until about 9:15 p.m. when my Internet went screwy.
* Read email and blogs, and wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 216: 1840 U.S. Census Record for William Knapp Household in Newton, N.J. Wrote another one for next week too.
* Wrote 8th Unlock the Past Genealogy Cruise - The Baltic in July 2015 and set it for later in the morning. Researched, added sources to the database, and wrote Working on One Surname at a Time - a Proper Goldmine and set it for mid-afternoon. Added morel inks to the Links page.
* Took Linda's package down to the UPS Store and mailed it. Came home and answered several emails, had lunch, and got the Amtrak tickets. All set for Jamboree now! Not...
* Worked on adding content, notes and sources to Sarah Knapp profile, then wrote the 52 Ancestors post for her. Worked on James Kemp too. Created Find A Grave memorials and requested photos for James and Mary Jane Kemp in Delhi Cemetery in Norfolk County, Ontario.
* Downloaded latest FBC software and installed it but didn't run it yet.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. for dinner, read the paper, watch TV and went out and mowed the front lawn and watered it. In at 6:45 p.m. to cool off and watch TV.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, and write the James Kemp post for next week. Then worked in Ancestry adding content and sources until the Internet got slow for some reason. Seems OK now!
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.