Didn't sleep well, up from 1 to 2 a.m., so got only 5.5 hours. I had a deadline today so tried real hard to meet it. And the Padres won.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Tuesday's Tip - 18 North Carolina Collections on FamilySearch.org.
* Worked on the CVGS Stump the Chumps presentations - added Diane's second, John's second and my third, then edited all of them. Saved to PDF, put into Dropbox and flash drive. Shirley didn't submit any, guess she will talk through her two.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, listened to the latest DearMyrtle HOA, and wrote Planning My Classes for the Genealogy Jamboree - Saturday, 7 June 2014, then Genea-Musings Pages are Updated!
* Wrote a post for Wednesday since I'll be away for 5 hours. Got the CVGS files on the laptop. Went out and pulled weeds for a bit too to get my vitamin D.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to read the paper, watch TV news and eat dinner. Came in at 6:20 p.m. to write a post for Wednesday.
* Went in at 6:45 to watch the Padres game, finish the paper, wash dishes, and read my book. Sleepy...played games on the phone. Pads won 4-3 over the D-backs, so now 24-29.
* Online at 9:40 p.m. to read, and write this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.