This was a pretty full genealogy day for me, except for the evening when we went out and watched the Padres game. It was cool today, probably no higher than 70 F with clouds and some wind.
* Read email and blogs, wrote The Carringer Family in San Diego in About 1895 -- Post 308 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and Southern California Genealogy Jamboree Live-Streamed Sessions Announced.
* Worked a bit in Family Book Creator, and then went off at 11 a.m. for lunch at McDonalds, dropped into John's group at the library, attended the CVGS Computer Group meeting, got a new book, went to the bank, and was home by 2 p.m.
* Researched through trial and error and wrote Family Book Creator - Post 2: My Ancestors Book - First Try.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, did a little research on Jane's problem. Went in for dinner at 5 p.m., watched TV, read the paper, put out the trash. We went off at 6 p.m. to take a cushion back to Ruthie, then stopped at Coldstone for dessert.
* Home at 7:45 p.m. to watch the end of the Padres game and wash the dishes. Pads lost 2-0 to Twins (now 21-26, lost 3 straight, drat!). Still can't hit!
* Online to read at 8:45, write the Treasure Chest post for Thursday, and do some research in the Gr names. Added some sources and content in Green names. Wrote this post. genealogy today was 9.0 hours.