This was a pretty full genealogy day up until the evening - then we went to the Padres game.
* After going to the health center to have my blood work done, I read email and blogs, and wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 215: Death Record of William Knapp in Newton, New Jersey and then "Many Languages, One America" Infographic and set it for later.
* Wrote four posts for the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog, and took Linda's package to the UPS Store for mailing.
* Worked a bit on Jane's problem and updated the research log, then wrote Planning My Classes for the Genealogy Jamboree - Friday, 6 June 2014. Worked a bit in the Family Book Creator to send files to Stefan.
* Worked on Beth's problem for next week, got the Research Log updated. Now need to make short presentations for both problems.
* We left at 5 p.m. for the trolley station, ate at The Tin Fisdh near Petco Park, and were in the park by 6:40 p.m. Padres lost to the Cubs 5-1 and it's very frustrating - lots of boos tonight, fans are tired of not scoring. We left after 8 innings, and were home by 10:40 p.m.
* Added to the Best Of post and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.