This was a very busy genealogy day until the Padres game came on. After that, not so much. Cool and cloudy again today - high of about 70 F.
* Read email and blogs, and wrote Tuesday's Tip - Subscribe to Internet Genealogy Magazine.
* Answered some email, and worked on the Family Book Creator plugin for FTM 2014. After several failed attempts, uninstalled the OpenOffice version I had and downloaded the Apache 4.1 version. Then it worked!
* Downloaded the Sunday handouts for Jamboree - now I have all of them on my computer, and need to transfer them to Dropbox and the laptop and maybe the tablet too.
* Wrote Family Book Creator - Post 1: Creating the Book. Worked a bit more in the created book trying to see how changes are reflected. Need to change some of the settings to eliminate some of the extraneous text.
* Went out at 1:50 p.m. to trim the rose bushes and flower bed, have to get ready for tenting in two weeks. Got only one bad rose prick today - the gloves really help!
* Made a Research Log for Jane's problem - should have done that last night...I think I've worked out a pretty good way to do it. Need to do one for Bethel too. Then have to work on Pam's problem.
* Went in for dinner at 5:15 p.m., read the paper, watched TV, and online at 6:15 p.m. to check Facebook and write the SDGS program review for Diane.
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game. Watered the front lawn, and washed dishes. Pads lost to the Twins 5-3 (Pads now 21-25).
* Online at 10:15 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.