It was a pretty full genealogy day, since the Padres-Reds game got rained out. Double-header on Thursday... Hot again were - upper 90s (my weather station sensor broke), and fires all over north county.
* Read email and blogs and wrote The 30th Street Bridge in San Diego -- Post 307 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and CGSSD Meeting on Saturday, 17 May on Military Records and Pensions and set it for later.
* Gathered some papers and the laptop and off to lunch at McDonalds at 11 a.m., then the library and the Research Group at 12 noon. We had 16, but Gary forgot the projector. So I didn't present anything, but passed out magazines and 52 ancestors articles to peruse. Met with the Stump the Chumps team until 2:30 p.m. Then to the bank and home.
* Home before 3 p.m. to read, quickly write Fold3 Offering World War II Records Through May 31st for FREE, added to the Best Of and NGS posts.
* Went in at 4:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, but rained out so watched fire coverage for awhile. We had dinner at 5 p.m., watched TV news until about 6:30, watered the front yard and washed the dishes.
* Online before 7 p.m. to read, check Facebook, and worked in Ancestry adding content and sources.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.