Yikes, the Ides of May are upon us. Only three weeks to Jamboree. Lots of work to do! It was 100F here in Chula Vista today, and at 10 p.m. in the genea-cave it's 87F with the windows open and fans going.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 214: Birth Records of Zachariah Hildreth's Children in Townsend, Mass. and Southern Orange County California Genealogical Society on Saturday, 17 May, Features ... Randy Seaver and set it for later.
* Left at 10:45 a.m. for lunch at Sunset with the retired Rohr engineers.
* Home by 1 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of and NGS posts, answer some email, and write Dear Randy: How Do I Cite a Church Record on an FHL Microfilm? Checked Facebook.
* Went in at 3:15 p.m. to watch the Padres-Reds game. They lost the first game 5-0. Read the paper, ate dinner, watered the front lawn, washed dishes and put the shelves in the refrigerator and got everything squared away. More room now!
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then worked on the 52 Ancestors post for Friday. Had to add quite a bit of info to my notes for Abigail A. Vaux. Then worked in the database on Vaux marriages in Pennsylvania from FamilySearch, adding content and sources.
* Read, checked Facebook,and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.