It was a hot (about 95F) day with low humidity (about 10%) here, and San Diego County had a significant fire. I spent some of the day tracking the fire's progress...I love maps and can't help myself!
* Read email and blogs, wrote Tuesday's Tip - Subscribe to Family Tree Magazine and then Winner of Victorian Youth Offenders Records Contest Announced and set it for later.
* Captured iPhone images for the talk on Saturday and got them into the presentation. Put the talk file in dropbox.
* Booted up laptop and synced everything, including Ancestor Files which hadn't been done for months. Wrote two posts on the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog too.
* Checked Facebook, started tracking the fire, and researched and wrote WikiTree's "100 Degrees of AJ" Tool and Relationship Calculator.
* Went in at 4 p.m. to watch the Padres game, we ate dinner, I read the paper, watered the front yard and did the dishes. Padres beat the Reds 2-1 on a 9th inning homer (now 19-21).
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, check Facebook, and add more media items to the database along with sources. Then worked in Ancestry.com adding sources and content to the database. Got through the Grant names.
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.