This was a pretty full genealogy day - mainly because there was no Padres game to watch.
* Read email and blogs, and noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 218: 1881 Deed of Land in Louisa County, Iowa from Matilda S. and John S. Moore to Mary and Louisa M. Carringer posted.
* Joined Mondays With Myrt but didn't get to share much, and rotated off at 10 a.m. Watched the rest of it, then wrote Did You Watch DearMYRTLE's AmbushCAM Videos from NGS 2014 Conference?
* Answered email, including the Michael C. Metcalf puzzle and Karen's question about World War II records. Took the CVGS Newsletter to the UPS Store to publish and mail.
* Home before 2 p.m. for the roof estimate. Honest guys, said we didn't need a new roof. Good to know.
* Researched and wrote Who Was Really the Father of Sophia Newton (183?-1923)?
* Checked Facebook, Twitter and Google+, and answered more email.
* Went in for dinner at 5 p.m., watched TV news, read the paper, watered the front lawn, and washed dishes. Tried to fix the weather sensor but nothing works.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and added about 10 media items from the Massachusetts vital records to the database, along with source citations. Then worked in Ancestry.com adding content and sources. Got down to the Gu names.
* Checked email and blogs, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.