I just keep plugging along - some days it seems like my to-do list gets longer and the time gets shorter. Started worrying about the tenting in two weeks - need to get the bushes in the side yard cut down, clear the area around the house.
* Read email and blogs, noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 21: #28, David Auble (1817-1894) posted. Wrote Calling all Genealogy Jamboree Attendees: Ancestry Needs You!
* Took Linda up to the school at 9 a.m. and walked back because there was a parking place. About half a mile. Got a little exercise, but cost me 30 minutes.
* Read the Shades magazine and wrote "Cops and Robbers" - A New Shades of the Departed Digital Magazine is Published Today - FREE!
* Did more research on Bethel's problem and finished it up I think. Listened to CeCe's HOA and wrote Genetic Genealogy - 23andMe Basic Video Features CeCe Moore
* Answered some email, added to the Best Of blog, checked Facebook and Twitter and Google+, and wrote the Surname Saturday post.
* Went in for dinner at 5 p.m. and watched TV news. Watered the front grass. Back online at 5:45 p.m. to work on the SNGF post.
* Went in at 7:15 to watch the Padres game. Why can't they win 11-1 when we're there? Broke the losing streak, now 22-27. Read email, blogs and Facebook in the 9th inning so I don't have to do it on the desktop. Washed dishes.
* Online to write this post, and think about the RootsMagic class on Saturday. What should I do at the FSL with a little free time? Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.