My oh my, April is waning...only 7 weeks until Jamboree! Where does the time go when I'm having genealogy fun?
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Tuesday's Tip - FamilySearch has 12 Maryland Collections and researched and wrote Attaching Historical Records to Entire Families in FamilySearch Family Tree - Part 2: A Significant Problem.
* Wrote the SDGS program article and sent it off to Diane. Answered more email. Reviewed Israel's blog posts and articles about Geni.
* Worked in Geni.com writing up a discussion and overview for Mary --?-- who married Thomas Fish. Wrote Follow-Up on Geni.com Collaborative Tree - Getting It Right.
* Explored several resources for parents of Hannah Rolfe born 1650 - think her parents were Daniel and Hannah (Bradstreet) Rolfe but found nothing conclusive.
* Worked in Twitter for awhile, checked Facebook, and then found several newspaper articles for David Auble on Mocavo. Captured them - maybe blog fodder! Definitely biography fodder.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, ate dinner, watered the front lawn, and washed the dishes. Padres beat the Brewers 2-1 in 11 innings (Pads now 10-11).
* Online at 9:15 p.m. to read, add to Best Of post, and worked in Ancestry on Gardners and Garfields adding content and sources.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.