It was a pretty full genealogy day, with a little bit of everything.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 215: 1864 Deed of William McCullough to Henry Carringer in Louisa County, Iowa posted.
* Got ready for the Mondays With Myrt Hangout, and joined the green room at 8:45 a.m. We went until 10:45 a.m., got to expound a bit on the SSDI fiasco and the New York probates how-to.
* Worked in FamilySearch Family Tree, and wrote Attaching Historical Records to Entire Families in FamilySearch Family Tree - Part 1.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, answered some email, and then researched and wrote Am I Really Benjamin Franklin's 5th Cousin 9 Times Removed?
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, eat dinner, fill the bird feeders and wash dishes. Padres lost 4-3 to Brewers, a good game, missed opportunities again. Pads now 9-11 on the season (lost 2 straight).
* Online at 8 p.m. again to read, answer emails, and work in the database in the G surnames, adding sources and content. Got into the Gardners. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.