It wasn't a really big genealogy Saturday... I wasn't home for most of it, or at a repository either.
* Read email and blogs in a hurry, and left at 8:15 a.m. for UCSD and the CGSSD meeting.,
* Went to the 9 a.m. class on Ancestry led by Del Ritchhart. I contributed a bit. Then the snack break, and Judy Brooks' talk on Scottish Research. Interesting, a good overview.
* Home by 12:30 p.m. to eat pizza for lunch, then noted that Surname Saturday - DeCAMP (France > New York > New Jersey) and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Do Some Random Research had posted. Checked Facebook, answered some email, and added to the Best Of post.
* Worked a bit in the database on the next 52 Ancestors bio - added some deed transcriptions and sources to D.J. Carringer, plus added some photos and images to the database. No real research.
* We left at 3 p.m. for the trolley station, got to the Tin Fish at 4 p.m. for dinner, shared a table with some folks whose Padres seats are just below us, ate fish and chips, and had a good time singing along with Joe.
* Into Petco Park at 5 p.m. and had my ice cream, and a cupcake, watched the game, Keith gave me some gumdrops, and the Padres won 3-1 over the Giants (now 9-9 on the season, and 7 of 10 in the last 10 days).
* Home on the trolley and online by 9:10 p.m. to read, check Facebook, and write this post. Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.