This was another full genealogy day. The heater guy didn't come to fix the heater. Drat. Day 9 without a heater. At least it's not burning gas or electricity right now.
* Read email and blogs, and noted that The Lyle Carringer Family Home on Fern Street in San Diego - Post 299 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted.
* Researched and wrote New Databases at AmericanAncestors.org, and More! and set it for later. Went down to Don's to pick up my car and drop the Lincoln for the door window electric problem. They couldn't fix it.
* Left at 11:15 a.m. for the library, looked in on John's class, and got into the Computer Lab to set up. The projector was weak, and then had no view at all. The Lamp button was blinking red. Got out the laptop and set it up and the tablet wouldn't stay connected to the cell tower. Used one of the library machines. Got everyone started in the FamilySearch Wiki and then into FamilySearch records and they worked on their own. Helped newcomer Jane with her father's family - found three generations back in census records and trees, plus other records.
* Home by 2:15 p.m. to read, then wrote Dear Randy: Why Don't You Attach All Pertinent Records to Your Ancestry Member Tree? Wandered around some, but got sleepy so went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, read the paper and take a nap. Linda came home at 5:30 and we had dinner. I put out the trash and washed dishes, then took a walk around the mile track.
* Online at 7:15 p.m. to read, then wrote three posts for the weekend while the girls are here. Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.