This was a pretty full genealogy day at home. It was cooler still today, the high at the Seaver Chalet was 72F.
* Read email and blogs, and wrote Tuesday's Tip: Check Out Missouri Records on FamilySearch.org.
* Tuned in to Mondays With Myrt and joined the green room at 8:45 a.m., and we went live at 9 a.m. Got to talk a bit about my OASIS class, and also about online probate records on FamilySearch. Good discussion about a number of subjects. Watch it at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP4p1Xv-B-A.
* Answered email, checked Facebook, had lunch, talked to my daughter, and researched and wrote Crafting a Norway Church Record Digital Image Source Citation in Family Tree Maker 2014. Found out afterwards that I'd done a similar post two months ago. Oh well!
* Took a UPS envelope down to the store, then dropped the car at Don's for repairs, and walked home. Whew...less than a mile, but lots of it uphill.
* Captured some Woburn, Mass. vital record book pages for the Sawtells, and added citation details to three Sawtell families in my database. Will attach the page images later.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news. The heater guy came to fix the wiring, but the thermostat was gone so he couldn't test it. A new guy. So he left for some reason. No heat, but we don't need it this week. We ate dinner, read the paper and I did the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then wrote Who Else is Related to Simon Bradstreet, Colonial Massachusetts Governor?
* Worked in MyHeritage record matches in Find A Grave - confirmed 21 more matches, only 100 left to go! Sources up to 50657.
* Added to the Best Of post, wrote a post for Wednesday, answered some email, checked several websites, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.