Well, I'm back in the Geneaholic saddle again after four days of grandgirls. They tired me out - I shut down the computer last night at 9 p.m. and went to bed. Managed to write two CVGS posts and finish up the Best Of post on Sunday.
* Today, I read email and blogs, then noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 211: 1856 Deed of Land from Amos Underhill to Deloss Underhill in Aurora, Erie County, New York posted.
* Left at 9:15 a.m. for Mission Valley to teach my OASIS class. Got there and set up, class ended at 12:15 and was home by 12:45 p.m. to lunch.
* Read, noted that CVGS Spring Seminar on Saturday, 29 March, Features Jean Wilcox Hibben - Register Now! posted and wrote Revisiting and Debating Ancestry.com's "Primary Search" Features.
* Listened to some of Mondays With Myrt, checked Facebook and Google+, read blogs, etc. Checked out new FindMyPast.com searches.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, watch TV news, water the front plants and wash the dishes.
* Online at 6 p.m. to read, listened to rest of Mondays with Myrt, and researched in the P surnames until 10 p.m., adding content and sources from Ancestry, Find A Grave, AmericanAncestors, etc. Sources up to 50719.
* Added to the Best Of post, wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.