I stayed home today and worked on genealogy, except for the nice walk in the afternoon.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Tuesday's Tip: Check Out Tennessee Historical Record Collections on FamilySearch and then First Look at RootsMagic App on Android Device - Post 2 and set it for later.
* Worked on the GPS/RES presentation for Hemet. Got it done, I hope.
* Worked in CreateFan.com, and wrote FamilySearch Family Tree Census Source Tracker and set it for mid-afternoon.
* Worked on the Wiki and Fun presentations for Hemet, and got them done, I hope. Took a 30 minute walk around the block, then watered the plants.
* Answered email and checked Facebook. Added some of the Mass VR images to the surname files, attached the media to the persons and added source citations as needed. Did 10-15 of them.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to read the paper, eat dinner, and watch TV news.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, then worked on the CVGS Newsletter. got it about 80% complete. Need to finish it up on Thursday if possible.
* Worked in MyHeritage record matches on Find A Grave items - confirmed 26 more matches, now down to 210 to go. Added content and sources to the database. Prepared Lucretia Smith for her 52 Ancestor report on Friday.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.