This was a busy day with blogging, the CVGS Board meeting, and finishing the newsletter.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote The D.J. Carringer House in San Diego in 1900 -- Post 297 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday, and SDGS Program Meeting on Saturday, 8 March Features Denise Levenick.
* Answered email, made a list of seminar prizes I obtained, and packed up to go to the CVGS Board meeting.
* Left for lunch at McDonalds at 11 a.m., got to the library at 11:25, looked in at John's group, then the Bored meeting for two hours, yawn. Passed the seminar prizes to Karen.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to read, then checked FindMyPast a bit, and finally wrote Free Research Guides in Ancestry.com Learning Center. Probably should have saved it for Tuesday. Oh well.
* Went out and cut the front lawn, trimmed it, and picked grass up from the neighbors rocks. Also weeded the rose beds a bit. Put the trash cans out too.
* In at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, watch TV, put out the trash, and do the dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, answer email, update my presentation pages a bit, and finished up the CVGS Newsletter. Need to proof it again, and publish on Thursday.
* Worked in MyHeritage record matches - did another 20 Find A Grave matches, now down to 190. Looked at some of the Newspaper matches too - transcribed one obit.
* Checked Facebook, answered email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.