* Read email and blogs, and noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 208: 1836 Deed of Amos and Mary Underhill to Lorin Philips posted (scribed last night).
* Gathered the laptop and flash drive and off to the OASIS class at 9:10 a.m. Got there by 9:30, was set up and ready to go, and class started at 10:15 a.m. Had 11 there. Over at 12:15 p.m. on schedule. Talked to Simona for awhile about education.
* Home by 1 p.m. to eat lunch, then noted that First Look at RootsMagic App on Android Device - Post 1 posted (written on Sunday also).
* Read email and blogs, found that the Find A Grave app had been released while I was at OASIS, so wrote New Find A Grave App from Ancestry Available in iTunes Store. Downloaded some screen shots but didn't use them.
* Edited the other three OASIS presentations and got them in Dropbox and on the flash drive.
* Checked Facebook, checked Google+, answered email, added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, watch TV news and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to write Genealogy Days in Chula Vista - March 2014 and
February Program Review - Ceasar Castro's "California in the Mexican-American War" and one more post.
* Worked in MyHeritage record matches - confirmed another 20 Find A Grave matches, down to 236 now. Worked in the database adding sources and content from Ancestry and AmericanAncestors. Got through the Foster names.
* Read, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.