The weather cooled off - only 74F for the high today in Casa Seaver.
* Read email and blogs, and noted that Census Whacking on St. Patrick's Day! and Happy St. Patrick's Day - I Didn't Know I Was Irish Until My DNA Told Me So! posted.
* Tuned in to the green room for Mondays With Myrt but ducked out just as the show was supposed to start. It never started due to Google problems. Gathered up my OASIS stuff and the laptop and off to Mission Valley for my class.
* Got there before 9:30 a.m. and got set up, and the students came at 10 a.m. Had a good class, lots of questions, some online work to find records, etc.
* Left at 12:30 and stopped at McDonalds for lunch, then to the library for a book, and home by 1:30 p.m.
* Read email and blogs and noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 210: 1860 Deed of Land from Amos Underhill to Delos Underhill in Aurora, Erie County, New York posted. Answered some email.
* Researched and wrote Mining the Ancestry.com "Massachusetts Town and Vital Records, 1620-1988" Collection. Checked Facebook.
* Called the heater company office and got my contact to call me back. He sent a guy at 7 p.m. to install a thermostat. But the wires were messed up in the heater...so he'll be back in the morning (maybe).
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, watch the food cook, and read the paper. Linda got home at 6 and we ate dinner. I watered front plants and did the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, interrupted by heater guy off and on, so worked through another two branches of the AMT to resolve Hints and capture Mass. vital record data. Got about 20 more.
* Worked on the Fr surnames - got a few resolved well, including the Frances LNU ladies...at least got birth years. Added content and sources when possible.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.
Post a Comment