Only four more days in March...and then baseball season begins! Actually, baseball begins this Sunday here in San Diego.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 207: Birth and Baptism Record for Hannah Rich (1824-1911) in Hilperton, Wiltshire.
* Checked out some of the Ancestry Stories in my Hints. Wrote "Postcard Collections and Genealogy" Program Review and one more post on the Genealogy Cafe blog.
* Had lunch, then wrote Should I Add My Own Family Stories to my Ancestry Member Tree?
* Worked on the taxes and got them done...yikes! It was a good year on the market, I think.
* Wrote Mocavo Celebrates New Features and 300,000 Databases. Answered emails and did some research to help correspondents. Even added some sources to the database when I found some Find A Grave items for folks in my database.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch basketball and eat dinner. Online at 5:30 to read, add to the Best Of post, and wrote the 52 Ancestors post for Friday.
* Back in the recliner at 7 p.m. to watch the Aztecs basketball game against Arizona. We lost 70-64 but it was close except the last 4 minutes. Drat.
* Online at 9:45 p.m. to read, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.