It was a full day here in the genealogy cave - with few distractions. I got a lot done!
* Read email and blogs, and noted that 52 Ancestors, Week 13: #20 James Richman/Richmond (1821-1912) of Putnam, Conn. posted.
* Answered email, worked on the investigator's problem for about two hours, and eventually wrote Helping Out the Police Investigator.
* Wrote the SNGF post. Downloaded the Providence RI books and put them in a file folder in the Localities file folder. Moved other downloaded files to surname folders and renamed them.
* Looked all over for where I got the Henry Arnold White middle name. Couldn't find it in any of the records I have, the White notebook, etc. It may be in a paper stack. Searched on Mocavo and found it!
* Went in for dinner at 5 p.m., and we watched basketball, and read the paper, then washed the dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then wrote Now Where Did I Get That Name? I Got Lucky! Mocavo Helped.
* Wrote the Surname Saturday post, and added to the Best Of post. Answered more email, checked in on Facebook and Google+.
* Worked in RootsMagic adding persons and data to the FamilySearch Family Tree in the Metcalf line. Did several families. Still need to go through all of the children to square them up a bit.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.