This was a pretty full day of writing, the CVGS program meeting, researching, some more writing, and more searching.
* Read email and blogs, and wrote The Lyle and Emily Carringer House in Point Loma - Post 300 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday. 300 posts on that theme - almost 6 years worth!
* Wrote New Videos on Ancestry.com YouTube Channel and watched two of them.
* Left at 11 a.m. for McDonalds for lunch, the bank for yenom, and the library for the CVGS program meeting. Snacked and heard Carol Baird give a great presentation on postcards and genealogy.
* Home by 2:15 p.m. to read, work on the Knapp problem - downloaded the Beekman Patent pages, and wrote William Knapp Entries in The Settlers of Beekman Patent (Dutchess County, N.Y.).
* Checked Facebook, answered email. Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, read the paper, eat dinner, feed the birds, put out the trash and was the dishes. Did some things for Linda.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, answer email, and then worked in the database in the Fr surnames - got through the Fri names adding content and sources.
* Checked Facebook, email, blogs and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.