Warm day today - up to 90 F here - clear as a bell too with high pressure over the Great Basin.
I guess that I'll wear some green on the morrow - since AncestryDNA says I'm 18% Irish ancestry. I haven't claimed Irish ancestry before, but now I'm all in.
* Read email and blogs and finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 9 to 15 March 2014 post.
* We went off to church at 9:20 AM and were home by 11:30.
* Managed to get my syllabus finished for next month, and my work for Tami's house. Added the Mass. vital record images and sources that I collected from the Buck line yesterday into the database.
* Was going to work on the taxes, but was sleepy, so went in to watch the NCAA bracket announcement and read the paper and take a nap. We had dinner, and I washed the dishes. Took a short walk too.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, answer email, and wrote three blog posts for Monday. Checked in on Facebook too. Where did the time go? Having too much fun I think. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.