I survived the Ides of March with no disaster befalling me...but then I'm not a ruler of anything besides this computer.
* Read email and blogs in a hurry, then off to the CGSSD meeting at UCSD. Sat in the RootsMagic class, not much new or interesting. Then the talk by Alice wasn't overly exciting either. Kind of a wasted morning.
* Home by 12:30 to eat lunch and noted that Surname Saturday - BARTLETT (England > New England) and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - March Madness! posted.
* Worked on finding the banking stuff I need to send to Tami. Found it, and found that I had deleted my Downloads folder from the Favorites somehow. Recalled that they had gone to Dropbox somehow yesterday, and then deleted it, so found it in the Recycle Bin and restored it to Dropbox and eventually was able to copy it to Favorites again. Deleted it from Dropbox again. Whew.
* Went in at 3 p.m. to watch basketball. Aztecs came came on at 3:30 midway in first half. They lost to New Mexico 64-58. Ate dinner, read the paper and several genealogy magazines too. Watered the front plants and washed the dishes and fed the birds - got new bird feeders.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then worked in Ancestry capturing Mass Town and VR records for ancestors of Sophia Buck. Got about 20, renamed them, put them in surname folders ready to add to the database. Another branch done.
* Worked in MyHeritage record matches - confirmed 20 more so down to 140 to go. Added sources and content to the database. Finally, worked in Ancestry in the Fo's - got down to Fox adding content and sources. Up to 50,600 sources.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.