This was a fairly normal Friday, except for the memorial service we went to at church. The heater guy hasn't come back since Tuesday to finish the job, either. Doesn't answer his phone or call back...frustrating because the blower goes all night long every 5 minutes or so.
* Read email and blogs, and noted that 52 Ancestors, Week 11: #18 Edward Hildreth (1831-1899) posted. Got on the laptop to see if Dropbox synced and it had not. Back on the desktop, found that I had added too much, by mistake, two days ago and there wasn't room. Deleted the 2 gb folder that wasn't supposed to be there and it synced. Checked the laptop later, and it worked.
* We left at 10:40 a.m. for church to go to Nita's service. She was in one of my OASIS classes and on one of my committees too. I mentioned that to one of her daughters and she said "she loved genealogy!" Had a good lunch too at the reception, lots of desserts!
* Home by 1:15 p.m. to read, then wrote More Quirks with Ancestry.com Sliders and Record Counts.
* Wrote the Surname Saturday post, and answered email, and added to the Best Of post.
* Worked on the taxes for an hour, then went in for dinner, watch TV and read the paper. Watched the first half of the Aztecs game, then the second half. Aztecs won 59-51 against UNLV to get into MWC championship game. Washed the dishes.
* Online at 8:15 p.m. to write the SNGF post for Saturday. Checked laptop and loaded latest RootsMagic file into RM and resolved media links. Tomorrow is CGSSD.
* Back on desktop, read blogs, checked email, checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.