This was a pretty full genealogy day, spent at the golf course at the CVGS seminar.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Surname Saturday - WHITE (England to colonial Massachusetts) posted.
* Left at 8:30 a.m. for Bonita, got there at 8:45 a.m. and found a seat with Paul and Jane. Heard 4 talks by Jean Hibben. The lunch was OK. I won a drawing for next year's CVGS seminar.
* Home after 4 p.m. to read, noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - If You Could Take It with You posted. Checked Facebook.
* Went in at 4:45 p.m. to watch basketball and take a nap. Linda came home around 5:30 and we ate dinner. I read the paper, watched basketball, watered the front plants and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and answer email. Worked a bit in FamilySearch Family Tree adding and merging persons and adding/matching content for several of the York PA families. Did about 31 MyHeritage record matches in Find A Grave - down to 89 to go. Added sources and content. Up to 50,855 sources.
* Found another generation in James' ancestry, back into England in the 1800s. Added them to the database. Need to get into English records for more.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.