This day went fine until the evening, then it kablooied in my face... Not sure that's a real word!
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 204: Death Record for Sophia (Buck) (Brigham) (Newton) Stone (1797-1882) and Genea-Musings Flipboard Magazine Gets Noticed and set it for later.
* Finished up the CVGS Newsletter, but the air duct guys came and worked for two hours, so my morning was shortened. Will have to do the newsletter on Monday.
* Edited the Genealogy Cloud presentation one last time, and made PDFs of all of them. Then onto the flash drive and Dropbox. all set, I think. Need to make maps.
* Wrote the two Saturday posts, answered email, checked Facebook, and researched and wrote Finding My Richman Family in FindMyPast Searches.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, read the paper, water the plants and wash the dishes. Checked email, Feedly and Facebook on my phone until 7:30.
* Online to make maps to Hemet, to Temecula, to Elsinore and back to Hemet for Linda. Damn Google Maps and Bing Maps don't print out cleanly for some reason. Major fail. Finally took screen shots and put them in a document and printed them off. Problem with the Padres tickets - they sent a card, but no tickets. Stupid, they're somewhere on the Internet but no directions to find them or use them. Wrote a nastygram to them about it demanding an answer.
* Whined on Facebook about it all. Wrote the 52 Ancestors post for Friday.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.