It's been a long day with the heater guys here and the heating ducts replaced in the attic.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Tuesday's Tip - Check Out New Hampshire Resources on FamilySearch and wrote MyHeritage Team Photographs Israeli Cemetery and Saves it to BillionGraves and set it for later.
* Heater/duct guys came and started work. Took out metal ducts in the crawl space and installed flexible ducts. Got that done by 4 p.m. Had to wait for the heater guy to come to supervise maintenance.
* Got the CVGS email list into Gmail, which was a major undertaking. Now I can send email easily to the list. Wrote An Ancestry.com Search Quirk, and Slider Numbers and set it for later.
* Answered more email. Checked Facebook. Created a report for Kathy and sent it to her. Wrote Another Ancestry.com Slider Quirk - Orpha Hildreth and set it for later.
* Heater guy worked on it for an hour cleaning out the burner where lots of dirt/stuff accumulated as a result of someone leaving two of the metal ducts unattached to the vents in the wall. We've been heating the crawl space well for years...and getting fiberglass into the heater burner in the process. Tried to light the pilot and failed miserably. Called for help.
* Went in for dinner, watched news, read the paper and did the dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and work in Ancestry for awhile adding content and sources.
* Heater lighter guy and inspector finally came at 9:15 p.m. to do their job...and are still here at 9:30 p.m. Heater needs more cleanup and wiring apparently.
* Wrote this post. genealogy today was maybe 9.0 hours.